Friday, November 4, 2011

My OTHER Roommate Acts as if She Lives Alone: The Sequel

My roommate just walked out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel. Unfortunately this is not the same roommate who had to cover up her derriere when I walked into the apartment a few months back. Yes, apparently BOTH of my roommates like to act as if they live all alone.

I've been feeling like a loser lately because I've become a hermit and spend most of my time when I'm at my apartment shut into my room. I'm beginning to see that shutting myself off from my roommates has been a good thing.

I really do not understand people who have absolutely zero respect for their fellow apartment dwellers (aka Allison). If they had any respect for me they would always be fully clothed (also, they would do their dishes). I don't enjoy having these awkward run ins with them, and the way they act when I catch them tells me that they don't particularly enjoy it either, so I'm not sure what it will take to get them to stop acting like they live by themselves.

I'm a magnet for creeps and weirdos. Perhaps this magnetism is one of my talents? It's gotta be right? Because I have zero musical, artistic or athletic ability...

No comments:

Post a Comment