Saturday, November 5, 2011

I Made a Scarf


I love argyle, and when I found a blog with a tutorial on how to make an argyle fleece throw, I knew that I had to make one of my own.

So, today I bought the fabric and spent the better part of the day working on my new argyle fleece throw.

I got a little distracted from my blanket project...and I made a scarf. One of the fabric remnants was the perfect size and length for a scarf, so I grabbed some embroidery floss and made a cute design and now I have an awesome new scarf!

I feel so accomplished having started and finished this today. Its a great feeling to be able to create things and it reminded me of this awesome talk by Elder Uchtdorf, titled 'Happiness, Your Heritage.' I love this talk, it makes me happy.

Hopefully my awesome blanket will be finished soon, but for now I'll leave you with more pictures of my beautiful scarf.




Please note that the pictures are blurry because my photography skills are not as amazing as my embroidery skills (yet).

1 comment: