Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My New Favorite Thing

I love pizza. Its always been one of my favorite foods, and working at a gourmet pizza restaurant one summer during college, as well as eating it a ton as a poor, busy college student, I would also consider myself a pizza aficionado. Pizza is amazing because it is so versatile; I really think I could eat it for every meal for the rest of my life and be content. No, more than content: happy, ecstatic even.

As often as I consume this glorious food, I have never owned a pizza cutter. When I make homemade pizza, or cook a frozen pie, I usually just hack the thing into slices with a knife.

Well, this neanderthal pizza cutting method is out because now I have THIS:




Yes, this pizza cutter looks like a power saw. I've never regretted not having a pizza cutter, but when I saw this little beauty, it was love at first sight. Its funny and quirky and awesome, and now I have a new excuse to eat pizza!

Honestly when I first saw it I thought that it would be a great gift for my dad because he's a tool guy...but he doesn't really cook and I do. Maybe I'll buy a twin pizza cutter for him anyways though, because really who wouldn't want one of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment