Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Being single on Valentine's Day can be hard, but I use it as an excuse to eat candy and watch 500 Days of Summer. Both the candy and the movie are good, so I see no reason in celebrating 'Singles Awareness Day.' Plus, I think that we have to give mad props to any holiday that can induce such crushing guilt into the entire male population and forces them to try to be romantic and spend lots of money. But to be honest I didn't ways feel this way...

Once I got out of Elementary school giving and receiving Valentines was not so much fun. This is probably because in Elementary school they give out a class list to each student and you have to bring a Valentine for each member of your class. Not being left out felt so good, also, it was fun to decorate my Valentine's box every year.

Last year my roommate once again make Valentine's Day awesome again. Why, you ask...Because of this:



Yes it is a photo of a shirtless, extremely hairy Burt Reynolds with the caption, " From One Sex Symbol to Another: Happy Valentine's Day."

Its the perfect combination of creepy and comedy.

I love it!

Thank you Jessica for this awesome Valentine that makes me laugh every time I see it.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked it so much. I think we should watch 500 days of Summer at the same time so we can text comments back and forth to each other. I think that it's funny that you still have that Valentine, but totally awesome that I've given you one of the best Valentine's cards ever! Maybe next Valentine's day we can watch the movie together, that is if you're not married by then ;)

    ReplyDelete